Notes about Registration
- Authors of papers to be presented at ACSW must register by the author registration deadline, or risk having their papers omitted from the proceedings.
- The CORE rate is applicable to all CORE members, including staff and students of Departments or Schools who are members of CORE. A list of CORE members can be found here.
- Day registration is for a single day only, and is not available to authors of papers to be presented. Day registration does not include the dinner. Dinner tickets can be purchased for $110 per head.
- Student registration does not include the dinner. Dinner tickets can be purchased for $110 per head.
- Full registration (CORE or otherwise) does include the dinner. Extra dinner tickets can be purchased at $110.00 per head, subject to availability.
- All registrations include morning and afternoon tea, lunch, and materials such as the proceedings of all conferences.
- CoRE has asked the organisers to collect information about each attendee's preferred conference. This is done in order to determine which conferences attract the most attendees. This is only statistical in purpose, and has no bearing on what proceedings are received by attendees, nor on what sessions may be attended. An important principle of ACSW is that anyone registered may attend any ACSW session or talk.
|Author||14th November, 2011|
|Early||5th December, 2011|
|Late||30th January, 2012|
All rates are in Australian dollars and include GST.
Visa Invitation LetterIf you require an invitation letter for a visa application, please indicate as such in the "Special Requirements" field and we will send out a letter to your address (if your postal address differs from the billing address, please add your postal address to the "Special Requirements" field as well). Note that we must have both your registration and your payment before we are able to send out the invitation letter.
Please fill in the following registration form (required items are marked with *), and then download and complete the Payment Form, which can be faxed to +61 3 9925 5153 (attention "ACSW2012") or emailed to email@example.com with the Subject: line "ACSW2012".
Once this is done, an electronic receipt will be emailed to you within 5 working days at most.
Alternatively, you may download a paper registration form, fill it in by hand and fax it to +61 3 9925 5153 (attention "ACSW2012") or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: line "ACSW2012".